Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Dialing in my aero cloner

I’ve been running an aero cloner for about a year and a half now with satisfactory, but only satisfactory results. Some of my phenos root really well, some are stubborn, and some just don’t do anything. I’ve been evaluating my setup lately and recently started running DTW coco. I bought a really nice all in one water tester with an app that connects to my phone via Bluetooth. The Apera PC60-Z. It’s been great for my coco nutrient rez and my aero cloner, but I realized a few things might be...

Dialing in my aero cloner


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog