Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Gypsum in coco

High all!!

I am having problem with calcium deficiency in my coco grow, and unfortunately I do not have access to calmag, not even mail order...

I've tried dolomite lime mixed on my coco which only caused lockout issue due to ph problem. I got rid of the dolomite by flushing with shitload of water... So I know dolomite won't work....

Does anyone have any experience with adding gypsum to coco?? I've been told that it will work on coco and gypsum will not affect ph like dolomite does.

TIA...

Gypsum in coco


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog