Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Botanicare Ebb & Flow Fiitting Kit Question

I have a question. Im getting ready to start a grow and am putting together and ebb and flow setup. I have
3x3 Botanicare Tray Table
70 Gallon Botanicare Reservoir
and the Ebb & Flow 3/4" Fitting Kit

My question is this, for those of you who have set up one of these systems, how big of a hole am I supposed to drill for the flood and drain fittings? Like stated, they are the 3/4" fittings

Websites say 1-3/8"
One hydro shop told me 3/4"
one hydro shop said I can use a hole anywhere from...

Botanicare Ebb & Flow Fiitting Kit Question


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog