Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Thinking of going from NFT to DWC or RDWC - thoughts?

I've been growing NFT for eons. I know it. I know it well. I can run a 40 litre GT424 all day long in a 4x4 tent - I know how to keep the PH in control, and the Nutes. I'm well versed in it and never have root problems. Temps are UK temps and therfore easy to keep the tank/nutes at a reasonable temp.

I grow cuttings and seedlings in a bubble cloner.

I'm hitting a yield cap in my tent 4x4ft (it's actually an 8x4 but I use the other half for cloning/seeding). No matter what I do I currently...

Thinking of going from NFT to DWC or RDWC - thoughts?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog