Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Oh no!

All this time. Spent getting my 1st dwc tweaked in. Wich has been a failure so far. Have one last trick up my sleeve to get my water temps reeled in, outside of getting a chiller. Thought maybe this water cooler could cool it down if I pump the res slowly through the cooling chamber of it? Idk. Maybe worth a shot. Suspect it's too little cooling for the 7 - 8 gallons of solution.
I'll say one thing though I'm not going to spend any more time on this male plant! And The Roots were just...

Oh no!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog