Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

MaxiSeries GHE feeding chart.

Hello everybody,

Sorry to ask about this, i've searched before.
I've lost the table which was stapled on the packaging, so i've made a search on internet.
Here is my problem. I've found 2 tables, who are quite differents.

maxigrow.jpg
maxigrow2.jpg

I count in liters and grams. I'm running an RDWC.
So i've made the conversion in red in the first table. A teaspoon is 6grams when i weigh it. Am i wrong somewhere?

Thanks everybody!


April 27, 2020 at 08:41PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !