Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

MaxiSeries GHE feeding chart.

Hello everybody,

Sorry to ask about this, i've searched before.
I've lost the table which was stapled on the packaging, so i've made a search on internet.
Here is my problem. I've found 2 tables, who are quite differents.

maxigrow.jpg
maxigrow2.jpg

I count in liters and grams. I'm running an RDWC.
So i've made the conversion in red in the first table. A teaspoon is 6grams when i weigh it. Am i wrong somewhere?

Thanks everybody!


April 27, 2020 at 08:41PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog