Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Should Ph remain mostly constant?

I know that each nutrient has a pH range at which it is best absorbed and hydro is supposed to be 5.5-6.5 pH, so should I be pH'ing my DWC down to 5.5 and let it ride up to 6.3 or so before dosing down? I have a continual pH/EC/temp controller hooked up to a peristaltic pump with pH down so I can set it to add pH down when it hits a certain pH.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog