Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Using an external water pump with a Venturi?

I am looking to build my first set up. I have a 13 gallon tote and I came across many people using a Venturi.

While many forums say that using a Venturi allows you to reach higher temperatures, I’d rather take preventative measures to keep the water cool that does not require me throwing ice in there.

Has anyone used an external water pump to recirculate the water, while using a Venturi to keep the water at saturated DO levels?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog