Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How soon should I see run-off during mid-bloom in rockwool hugo?

Hey everyone,

I am currently in day 35 of flower (bulking stage) in 6x6 rockwool hugo blocks using a top feed DTW floraflex (open bubbler) setup. I am not using any substrate meters, but I plan to in the near future.

I'm feeding 100ml shots every 45 mins,1 hour after lights on all the way until 1 hour before lights off - total of 14 shots. Currently achieving runoff around the 9th feeding or late afternoon about 6 hours after the lights come on.

Any idea as to how soon I should get...

How soon should I see run-off during mid-bloom in rockwool hugo?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog