Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Drip Irrigation in 6" Hugo Blocks feed strength??

Hi everyone. This is my first time trying this grow method, previously, I had been growing RDWC.

Right now I have 4 plants hooked to the system. 2 of them are progressing faster than the others. What is a typical feed strength for these blocks during the early-mid strength of veg? The blocks themself recommend a 1.5EC (750ppm) and I am hoping someone can confirm. With DWC, I was running about 500-600ppm all through veg. I was hoping to get some insight from people who grow this way before I...

Drip Irrigation in 6" Hugo Blocks feed strength??


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !