Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Aeroponics Issue or Genetics?

The strain I’m currently growing 2 strains on my aeroponics table I built and both strains are roughly 6 inches at this point but have 7-8 nodes? Has anyone else heard of this I’m trying to figure out why they have no stretch like my other DWC grows


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog