Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Is it just me or are PH probes a bit of a con?

I bought a cheapish one, for £50, and it's gone haywire after only a few months, and not even really used. For example I know my tap water is about PH 7.4 and on first testing, and calibrating that was all good.

But now when I come to use it properly its all over the place, It can read anywhere from PH4 to PH9, despite re-calibrating it in PH7 calibration liquid, and now it's displaying what looks like an error code, so I guess it's busted, maybe I let the sensor dry out?

So I've just...

Is it just me or are PH probes a bit of a con?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog