Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Is it just me or are PH probes a bit of a con?

I bought a cheapish one, for £50, and it's gone haywire after only a few months, and not even really used. For example I know my tap water is about PH 7.4 and on first testing, and calibrating that was all good.

But now when I come to use it properly its all over the place, It can read anywhere from PH4 to PH9, despite re-calibrating it in PH7 calibration liquid, and now it's displaying what looks like an error code, so I guess it's busted, maybe I let the sensor dry out?

So I've just...

Is it just me or are PH probes a bit of a con?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !