Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How often do I need to change the water in my reservoir?

I have an ebb and flow system with a 55 gallon reservoir, I plan to use RO water with drip clean and a couple airstone along with my nutrients. I've been told you have change the water every 1-2 weeks or you'll get algae and salt build up but if I'm using airstones and drip clean is that really necessary or can I just keep topping off the fluids as they deplete?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog