Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Dark brown spots on Rockwool

I am pretty new to hydroponics I have only tried this once before with great results. This time around I have noticed Dark brown spots on my Rockwool As well as green algae. Is this normal? I added hydrogen peroxide at 3 mL per gallon to my reservoir tonight seeings how I am going to do a rez change this weekend. Plants are five days into flower And looking good. Just worried that this may cause a problem in the future. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have included photos of the...

Dark brown spots on Rockwool


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog