Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Can I make a contained drip system with just a plastic tub?

I currently grow DWC and am looking to switch to drip irrigation. I'm looking to reuse as much of my current components as possible.

I'm looking to use one of these. My plan is to use 2 grow blocks places on the lid. Drill a hole on the lid to drain back into the res.

Inside there will be an airstone to mix the solution, a sump pump to feed the drip stakes with a filter integrated into the tube. And then a small submersible pump to drain the res for res changes.

[ATTACH...

Can I make a contained drip system with just a plastic tub?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog