Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

You want Cannabis branches of steel?

I use flood & Ebb tables. I had salt or whatever buildup before, so I "flush" by adding plain h2o and set to flood every hour for a day or two.
(I should probably change the water after that buy I'm getting lazy AKA It's good enough")

I found out after growing a bit, if you add silica to your plants, do it BEFORE anything else is added.

I added silica and then realized I should flush-so I did with the silica in it anyway for 1-2 days, then add my Jacks.

I flushed at 5 weeks and 10...

You want Cannabis branches of steel?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !