Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

You want Cannabis branches of steel?

I use flood & Ebb tables. I had salt or whatever buildup before, so I "flush" by adding plain h2o and set to flood every hour for a day or two.
(I should probably change the water after that buy I'm getting lazy AKA It's good enough")

I found out after growing a bit, if you add silica to your plants, do it BEFORE anything else is added.

I added silica and then realized I should flush-so I did with the silica in it anyway for 1-2 days, then add my Jacks.

I flushed at 5 weeks and 10...

You want Cannabis branches of steel?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog