Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

4x2x5 tent and hydroponics w scrog

Hello.

So after 3 months of work on my plant which turned out to be a hermie AND re-vegged due to, apparently, Nitrogen overdose + stress from stretching into LEDs and burning, I decided to cut her. I opened the tent after 3 days of not touching it, and the seeds were everywhere. Pollen spreading around, it was a mess. So that's gone, it was my first grow and I definitely learned a big lesson that costed a lot of money and time.
I'm cleaning everything now, re-arranging equipment etc, and...

4x2x5 tent and hydroponics w scrog


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog