Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Starting my first ever DWC just a week before holidays. What could possibly go wrong?

Ok, I have been growing in soil for years and decided to try DWC.
I have these beauties (6 of them in total), I don't have a proper tent available yet (I have a monster scrog flowering at the moment) and I'm gonna be away for 2 weeks, leaving in 2 weeks.
3CD26F50-D25D-4447-89A8-2A1A102BBE7B.jpeg
While I admit that my arrangements are terrible, I'm comitted to making it work (somehow).

This is my setup:
Tent 1.2m X 1.2m (47"x47"). I m going to be able to set this tent up in exactly one week.
I...

Starting my first ever DWC just a week before holidays. What could possibly go wrong?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog