Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Dehumidifier Water & Cannabis

I find myself dumping about 1.5 gal of water a day from my dehumidifier. I decided to test it out with my meters & it tested at a PH of 5.7 and a ppm of only 4. I was thinking of using this water in my Res for my hydro system instead of dumping it. At 1.5 gal a day, thats about 42 gal a month Im just dumping out & it seems very wasteful. Anyone else use their DH water for their hydro setups?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog