Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Anyone using canna coco nutrients??

I recently switched to canna coco nutes. Using tap water which comes out around 0.17- 0.2 EC. I was following the canna feeding chart since it seems pretty precise since you can adjust to your tap ec, rez size, etc...

After adding the A/B, rhizo, cannazym and ph down my EC comes out between 1.7 to 1.9. This can't be right, or is it? I am even giving an ml or two less than canna recommends.

You guys that are using canna, are you feeding this high? I'm following the veg chart.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog