Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Anyone here ever find that overfeeding PPM shows up as lock-out/deficiencies or excess symptoms?

For the first time in a while I am going to try and give my Plants exactly the amount they consume of nutrients and no more! in Flowering.

This is what I try and do in Veg but for some reason since they drop their nutrient drawn down by over 30% after the flip, I have a hard time going that low i.e. 600 PPM

This is looking to be around 600PPM and no-more. IS there any reason except maybe a smaller reservoir to go above the nutrient concentration that they are consuming in the exact ratio...

Anyone here ever find that overfeeding PPM shows up as lock-out/deficiencies or excess symptoms?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !