Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Rockwool with drippers

I'm running quite a few plants in 6 inch rockwool cubes and I'm having trouble getting them to wet/dry consistently with each other. Some will be totally soaking wet and some are light as a feather at the same time, even if I run the system for 15 mins until my tray is pooling. Some are still extremely light.

I have noticed that they are all dry on top, no matter how heavy they are and it makes me nervous that only half the cube is getting water. Is there some technique to putting in the...

Rockwool with drippers


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog