Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

I need a large, quiet air pump.... or just good advice.

Hi, I am currently in the process of changing my entire grow over from flood and drain using clay pebbles substrate to DWC.
One thing I failed to consider is that my grow is big. Really big.
I use 1000 liter IBCs cut in half, and grow a SOG consisting of 30 plants and I run 8 of those units so I have 4000 liters of nutrient solution to contend with now, whereas before they were all flooded from a single 1000 liter IBC and aeration wasn't an issue as the solution was pumped up through 1500...

I need a large, quiet air pump.... or just good advice.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog