Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Saving Nutrient Water

Hello.

I have a 10 gallon tote DWC. I'm changing water once a week (changed to every 5 days), and every time I do, I end up having leftover nutrient solution.
I throw that away. About a gallon.

This time, I filled 4 1.5l drinking water bottles (not sterilized, used), and put them in the fridge.
Wondering is there any issue with using that water next time I change DWC water? Pathogens or nutrient degradation due to low fridge temperatures?

I can of course be more careful with how much...

Saving Nutrient Water


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog