Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Nutrients, Yara 20-20-20, Jacks 321 pH stability

So I used nothing but Jacks for a turn (ebb flow), using a commercial agriculture Humic Acid product as a pH up (pH about 11 ironic for an "acid"), I had no issues really keeping my res' within the 5.5-6.2 range, running 5.8-6.0 90% of the time once dialed in. So I kicked off this turn with Yara 202020, because cheap, and I got tired of beating my old bag of cal nitrate with a hammer. For Veg, not a big issue. In Flower, now I can't keep my pH from constantly rising. I'm burning thru acid...

Nutrients, Yara 20-20-20, Jacks 321 pH stability


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog