Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Best way to sterilize coco coir?

So I've been growing without problems for the last 2 years and all of the sudden I can't get past the seedling stage because they damp off. I flushed the coco with 1ml per gallon of 35% peroxide and 2ppm of chlorine and still getting damp off. Should I just throw the coco out? I've never dealt with anything like this I had no idea weed could be this fragile.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog