Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

What would you like to see in a new hydroponics system?

So when designing my hydroponics system I’m trying to think different. I want to go no air pumps but maybe a power head as they use less electricity and less likely to put outside things into the system. I’ve never done hydroponics before but fee I have a pretty good grasp on what a normal system is about.

I’m wanting to look outside the box a little. I want to figure out what every grower wants. And maybe start producing some of these systems for others down the road? I know it’s going to...

What would you like to see in a new hydroponics system?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog