Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Virgin Aerocloner problems? - Diagnosis/help please.

I took a swag of clones from two different strains a couple of weeks ago. Half went into solo cups in dry coco & sub-irrigated them with plain rainwater in trays. Just sitting on top of a freezer in my shed in ambient temperature & light conditions & all seem to be perfectly fine - I'm just being patient, as this is my normal method of taking cuts:

DSCN3206.JPG

'Thought I'd try building a DIY aerocloner, as I've read good things about them, but reality seems to be...

Virgin Aerocloner problems? - Diagnosis/help please.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog