Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Plain Water pH keeps rising. Please Help.

I use 26 ppm water for my DWC system. No nutes, no additives, nothing. pH is around 7.2.

I lower the pH to 5.8-6.0 using Terra Aquatica pH down, and after like 3-4 hours, pH goes back to 7.0.

I again add pH down and reach 5.8 pH, wait another 4-5 hours and it is still the same. I repeated at least 5-6 times.

I changed the container several times, now I use a food grade container, and the result is still the same.

Same happens if I add nutes as well. I lost many seedlings due to pH...

Plain Water pH keeps rising. Please Help.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog