Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Main signs of root rot in DWC

I may have root rot again on another plant, its hard to tell. I never got root rot in DWC in the past 8 years and I've had temps as high as 80 degrees in my rez. I'm thinking it could be an equipment problem or something. I have a few questions below.

1) What are the main signs of root rot in DWC. Do the main stems turn purple? Ph issues? Plant not drinking, etc.
2) I use the 10 gallon totes you get at home depot. After time do the lids lose the ability to block light bc they are getting...

Main signs of root rot in DWC


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog