Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

HELP!!! 1st Hydro Grow, PH keeps rising ALOT

Hey all, I'm doing my 1st hydro grow in a superlocker 2.0 with all the bells and whistles... Everything seems to be going great EXCEPT my PH keeps rising! I'm using TechnaFlora's recipe for success to the letter, PH'ing my water AFTER I add all my nutes and using General Hydroponics PH Down to get to 5.9/5.8... After running my combo DWC/ top feed system for a while I re-test my PH and I'm back up to 6.3/6.4
What could be causing this???
What can I do??? Or do I have to keep PH'ing down...

HELP!!! 1st Hydro Grow, PH keeps rising ALOT


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !