Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

HELP!!! 1st Hydro Grow, PH keeps rising ALOT

Hey all, I'm doing my 1st hydro grow in a superlocker 2.0 with all the bells and whistles... Everything seems to be going great EXCEPT my PH keeps rising! I'm using TechnaFlora's recipe for success to the letter, PH'ing my water AFTER I add all my nutes and using General Hydroponics PH Down to get to 5.9/5.8... After running my combo DWC/ top feed system for a while I re-test my PH and I'm back up to 6.3/6.4
What could be causing this???
What can I do??? Or do I have to keep PH'ing down...

HELP!!! 1st Hydro Grow, PH keeps rising ALOT


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog