Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First Time Grow Progress, Advice

Hello.

I've recently asked few questions on this forum, specifically:

This is supposed to be white widow, but I got the seed from the source that I cannot verify if it's white widow or not. It might be a tomato for all I know,lol.

I'm growing in a very hot country, outside temperatures are around 38 (100.4f) on the sun, and around 33(91.4f) in the shade with humidity around 65 to 70%

The...

First Time Grow Progress, Advice


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog