Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Does Root Rot just rinse off/ I think Clay Pebble Dust

From other posts I made in the last few weeks I think I had root rot.....I just checked two new rez's and both sets had brown roots. I immediately rinsed the roots off and I think its clay pebbles dust (I rinse pebbles off as good as possible), but am not sure. Can clay pebble dust effect roots in hydro (DWC) ?? Also if this was root rot on the roots would the root rot just rinse off???


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog