Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Air pump from General Hydroponics

I was wondering how many 5 gal DWC buckets can this handle?
I had 2 buckets initially but the one plant didnt do to well. I believe it was a new line of nutes
I was using. Was doing a comparison between Complete Crop and Maxibloom Lucas Formula.
The Complete Crop plant got nasty but the Maxibloom one is i n Week 17 now and is amazing.
Was wondering if it was an oxygen issue maybe since I was just using it on the Maxibloom plant after I yanked the other bucket out.

Back of box says it can...

Air pump from General Hydroponics


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog