Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Aeroponics vent and basic issues

Good morning everyone I hope everyone is having a blessed day. First tent grow I never grew in tent so new at tent. This is vivasun 5 5 6 roof tent I have 8 inch inline adjustable fan vented out window. So it is a room in a room. Outside the tent is cool ac air and humidifier. Can I leave top vent open on top to take un the other rooms cool air. I wanted to open a bottom vent but they are facing wall not turning tent around still have to get that huge 8 inch carbon up in their. I know...

Aeroponics vent and basic issues


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog