Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Nute question

Hey all,
I use the 3 GH nutes. I started off with 1/4 nutes, then half, now I'm at full strength. Its going well, she's growing fast & bushy. On the bottle they have the Aggressive veg. Which, for my 5 gal setup would be 60 ml of Flora Gro, 20 ml of Bloom, 40 ml micro.
What I use is 25 ml of each.
This is my 2nd grow, so there's a shit ton that I need to learn about hydro. That aggressive veg seems like a huge jump. Are they referring to other plants? I'm not going to attempt this unless...

Nute question


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog