Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Long time dirt grower trying DWC, need help!

So I’ve grown many years in dirt, always cloning in dirt plugs in my humidity dome with heat mat, then putting clones in dirt when roots came and going..,?easy peasy!!!
Now , I wanted to set up a new small hydro room so I have begun. I have a 4 bucket DWC system with a 5th bucket reservoir for passive exchange. My biggest question getting started is how to start my clones? Do I put them in rock wool and get roots started in my humidity dome , then transfer to baskets with clay pebbles in...

Long time dirt grower trying DWC, need help!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog