Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Nutrient Soup

What's in YOUR res?

I've tried many hydro nutrients over the years, and I'm always checking out new products, and occasionally even switching.

What I'd like to know is what do you use, and why. If the answer is 'because a friend said to,' or 'the hydro store guy,' then say that. I've tried many things because someone said to, or because of something I've read, so this is how all of us learn. And then we can discuss each recipe.

Potroast's Nutrient Soup
...


Nutrient Soup


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog