Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Measuring EC / PPM in a flood and drain system

I run a flood and drain setup with a res, one control pot and 4 grow pots. For the most part, it really is a walk in the park. Easy as you like. The exception for me is the measuring of the EC. I have both a Blue Lab PH Controller as well as a Blue Lab Guardian, so I am always closely monitoring and recording my statistics. The one thing I struggle with is EC, and the reason is - it is always rising. I try and try to get that magic sweet spot, where the PH and ED is static, with water level...

Measuring EC / PPM in a flood and drain system


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog