Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Diy hydroponic filter ideas

Ok so I'm currently running RDWC and I recently upgraded the water pump to get more circulation. The pump I ordered is very powerful but cheap as it doesn't have no filter at all. I looked around my house and finally I took a 5 gallon fabric pot and placed the pump inside the pot. I then wire tied top to help seal it up. Do you guys think this will work until I buy a filter box or a inline filter for my system? Does anyone have better ideas that don't involve spending $? I just did this...

Diy hydroponic filter ideas


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !