Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

An alarm to tell me if my hydroponics pump failed?

Hiya- I had a mishap several times, mostly with clones- BUT I did kill 4-7 weeks plants in pebbles, that was SUPPOSED to be watered 3 times a day, but failed for 4 or more days before I came back. Kid of a remote grow, no one goes every day. Oh I had a timer go to hell and killed a few also. I've had more than a reasonable run of bad luck. LOL 8 seeds all-male (google the odds of 8 coin flips, 4 strains 2 of each)

Is there an alarm or a DIY solution to this "running dry" problem?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog