Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ebb Flow, watering Schedule/EC (definitely Not Dialed in) Help!

Anybody wanna share their ebb flow watering schedules/EC?
I was reading Jorge Cervantes' book and it was talking about more watering cycles with less time was better, and to cut down ECs to .6 - .8 in flower (I think).
So I'm week 2 Flower, at 1.8 EC, 10 minutes pump on time at lights on. (ran thru late veg at 1.5)
Spiked to 2.2 burned em. Made me seriously consider margins of error.
Running CO2 at 1500, just so I can cheat on cooling costs. VPD/ Humidity/TEMP is an entirely different...

Ebb Flow, watering Schedule/EC (definitely Not Dialed in) Help!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog