Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Ebb & flow nutrients

Got a question about what to use in my ebb and flow system. I have on hand flora nova bloom and mega crop 2 part and my tap water is 330ppm so wondering is flora nova ok to run in ebb and flow with tap water with that high ppm? I can use the mega crop but I like the simplicity of the flora nova bloom. I have ran the system before but used 19-4-23 from start to finish. I know there is some folks on here that like the nova bloom and tap so maybe one of you could give me some advice please and...

Ebb & flow nutrients


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog