Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Coco and overwatering

Ok so I am growing in coco for my second grow. For the first coco grow I followed a technique of frequent fertigation watering three times a day. This worked very well but it was started with larger plants so I think they were able to breathe better.

This grow I was doing the same thing and noticed plants were growing slowly and were showing signs of yellowing and dying leaves of older leaves. Thought originally this was phosphorus def.

Increased phosphorus and the plants seemed to recover...

Coco and overwatering


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog