Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

2" RDWC bulkheads

I'm designing some 3d printable bulkheads for RDWC systems, and I'm just looking for some input/feedback. The biggest potential issue I see is that it has to be installed from the inside, as opposed to commercially available options, but I haven't been able to come up with a better solution that is still relatively easy to print. They will also only work on a flat surface.

I've tested the fittings so I know they are water tight with no gluing or using silicone, which in an important feature...

2" RDWC bulkheads


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog