Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Do you high pressure aeroponic growers insulate your pressure tanks?

I’ve been growing with HPA for a while now and I was wondering if you other growers insulate your root chambers and your pressure tanks? Do you go as far as insulating your water lines as well in order to maintain a 68 degree water temp all the way through to the root chamber?
I was having some issues with my new chambers with nutrient uptake and deficiencies. Come to find out I was getting light bleeding through my chambers and they also felt way to warm. I have recently fixed those issues...

Do you high pressure aeroponic growers insulate your pressure tanks?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog