Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Would this mini fridge idea work? Dwc grow

So I have a dwc grow with several buckets and always am having a issue with keeping my water temps down low enough. So I saw what might be a good idea and wonder if it would actually work. So I want to get a mini fridge and set my pump inside of it and run holes through the front door of the fridge to run airlines out into the bucket and a hole on the side of the fridge to run my power cord out. I am including a picture of a diagram that I did that looks like a child did it lol I am not very...

Would this mini fridge idea work? Dwc grow


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog