Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Trying out my first coco / perlite hempy bucket today

I've been growing in hempy buckets for years now and the yields are excellent and the grow process is fairly simple. The one thing I've been very dissatisfied with is the condition of the roots after harvest while I'm dumping out the perlite / root ball. Also, the roots do not spread through the entire medium. They reach for the reservoir at the bottom and there are absolutely no roots throughout the perlite other than the feeders down to the res. The roots are also not glistening white even...

Trying out my first coco / perlite hempy bucket today


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog