Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

how many gallons for a 4x4 flood table?

Thinking about purchasing a 4x4 flood tabel to upgrade from my hd mortar tray. I have wanted one for a while!!!. ANyway. . .
How many gallons do i need to put on the table. I only want to flood a few inches up. I use rockwool. I wondering if the whole table will need like 10 gallons? Just hoping i could use a rubbermaid 25 gallon roughneck as a reservoir. Use a cardtable with a whole drilled in it and the legs chopped as a cheap stand. Fig i could load say 15 gallons in a roughneck...

how many gallons for a 4x4 flood table?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog