Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Cal Mag issues? Am I on the right track?

I’m using an Aerogarden with a 1.1 gallon tank, with an added air stone and only 1 plant per system. Lighting is an SF2000 at 24 inches & at 90% output right now. Water temp is 68, air temp around 75, humidity between 50-60. PPM currently around 850, PH kept between 5.8 - 6.1, and I’m in the 4th week of grow from seed. The plant is a Critical Purple Autoflower. I am using GH Flora series and have been following the Aeroweed website and using the amounts instructed. Last feeding was 5 mL...

Cal Mag issues? Am I on the right track?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog